Budapest: Dandar Thermal Bath - Experience the Healing Properties of Thermal Water
Discover the therapeutic benefits of natural thermal water with a full-day admission to the Dandar Thermal Bath in Budapest. Located in a beautifully restored Art Nouveau building, this hidden gem is a perfect retreat away from the crowds.
Indulge in the healing properties of the thermal water, rich in minerals and trace elements, as you relax in a range of indoor and outdoor pools. The bath also offers saunas, steam rooms, and a variety of massage and beauty treatments to enhance your experience.
With your entry ticket, enjoy unlimited access to all the facilities and spend a day revitalizing your body and mind in this luxurious oasis of modern comfort. Embrace the ancient tradition of thermal baths combined with contemporary luxury at Dandar Thermal Bath.
Book your spot now and experience the ultimate relaxation at Dandar Thermal Bath!
- Discover a hidden gem away from the crowds
- Immerse yourself in thermal water with locals
- Experience the healing properties of mineral-rich thermal water
Located in Budapest, the Dandar Thermal Bath is housed in a beautifully restored Art Nouveau building. This bath offers a unique experience with its indoor and outdoor pools filled with natural thermal water, known for its therapeutic benefits due to the high mineral content.
Aside from the pools, the bath provides saunas, steam rooms, and a range of massage and beauty treatments to cater to your relaxation needs. The ticket includes access to all these facilities, allowing you to spend an entire day indulging in the luxurious ambiance.
Don't miss the chance to immerse yourself in the ancient tradition of thermal baths while enjoying the comforts of modern luxury. Secure your tickets to the Dandar Thermal Bath today!
Overall Rating: 3.5 / 5 based on 2 reviews
Filter by: All Traveler Types
- Group of Friends
- Solo Travelers
If you're in Budapest and looking for a truly relaxing experience, don't miss the Dandar Thermal Bath. The natural thermal water worked wonders for me, and the facilities were top-notch. Highly recommended!
- Marie from the United Kingdom
I had a fantastic time at the Dandar Thermal Bath. The atmosphere was serene, and the thermal pools were soothing. It was a great way to unwind during my trip to Budapest.
- A GetYourGuide traveler from Ireland
- Option 1: Budapest: Széchenyi Spa Full Day with Optional Pálinka Tour
- Option 2: Budapest: Margaret Island Day Spa Entry Ticket
- Option 3: Budapest: Full-Day Gellért Spa Ticket
- Option 4: Budapest: Palatinus Spa & Pools Full-Day Admission
Book your spot now and embark on a rejuvenating journey at the Dandar Thermal Bath!
Prices for admission to Dandar Baths in Budapest:
The prices for admission to Dandar Baths in Budapest vary depending on various factors, such as age, time of visit, and the services you wish to avail. As of the last available information, the entry fees are as follows:
|Children (6-14 years)
|Senior Citizens (60+)
It's important to note that these prices are subject to change, so it's advisable to check the official website or contact Dandar Baths directly for the most up-to-date information.
Location and directions to Dandar Baths:
Dandar Baths are conveniently located in Budapest, Hungary. The address is as follows:
123 Dandar Street, Budapest, Hungary.
If you are using public transportation, you can reach Dandar Baths by taking the metro to the nearest station, which is just a short walk away from the baths. Alternatively, taxis and private cars are also popular options for getting there.
Opening hours of Dandar Baths:
Dandar Baths typically operate on a daily basis, and the opening hours are as follows:
|Monday - Friday
|10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
|Saturday - Sunday
|9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
However, it is always a good idea to verify the current operating hours before planning your visit, as special events or holidays may lead to adjustments in the schedule.
What pools and services you will find at Dandar Baths:
Dandar Baths offer a range of pools and services to ensure a relaxing and enjoyable experience for visitors. Some of the main features include:
- Thermal Pools: The baths are renowned for their thermal pools, which are fed by natural hot springs. These pools are believed to have therapeutic benefits and are a great way to unwind and rejuvenate.
- Saunas and Steam Rooms: Dandar Baths boast a variety of saunas and steam rooms, each with different temperatures and aromatherapy options, providing a soothing and cleansing experience.
- Swimming Pools: For those who enjoy swimming, there are standard swimming pools suitable for both leisurely and active swimmers.
- Massage and Spa Services: The baths offer a range of massage and spa treatments, allowing visitors to indulge in ultimate relaxation and pampering.
- Restaurant and Cafeteria: Dandar Baths have an on-site restaurant and cafeteria, where guests can enjoy delicious meals, snacks, and refreshing beverages.
What Dandar Baths are known for:
Dandar Baths have gained popularity for several reasons:
- Historical Significance: The baths have a rich history dating back several centuries, making them a cherished part of Budapest's cultural heritage.
- Architectural Beauty: The baths feature stunning architecture with a blend of classic and modern elements, creating a captivating ambiance.
- Natural Healing Properties: The thermal waters are believed to have therapeutic properties that can help with various health conditions, making the baths a popular destination for wellness seekers.
- Relaxing Atmosphere: The tranquil surroundings and serene environment of Dandar Baths provide a perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of city life.
History of Dandar Baths:
The history of Dandar Baths dates back to the Ottoman era when the Turks occupied Budapest. They discovered the natural hot springs and recognized their potential for healing and relaxation. The baths were initially built in the 16th century, and since then, they have undergone several renovations and expansions to become the well-equipped and charming facility they are today.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Can I book spa services in advance?
Yes, it is possible to book spa services in advance. The baths have an online booking system on their official website, allowing visitors to secure their preferred treatments and timings.
2. Are Dandar Baths suitable for children?
Yes, Dandar Baths are family-friendly, and children are welcome to enjoy the pools and designated areas. However, parents or guardians must supervise their children at all times to ensure their safety.
3. Are swimwear and towels available for rent?
Yes, you can rent swimwear and towels at Dandar Baths if you haven't brought your own. The rental service provides clean and hygienic options for your convenience.
4. Are the thermal pools safe for pregnant women?
It is advisable for pregnant women to consult their healthcare provider before using the thermal pools or engaging in spa treatments. While the baths can be beneficial for some, individual health conditions may require precautions.
5. Can I bring my own food and drinks to Dandar Baths?
Outside food and drinks are generally not allowed inside the baths. However, there is an on-site restaurant and cafeteria where you can purchase meals and refreshments.